MPAQ HR Health Check
Do some HR compliance areas seem too hard to stay on top of and understand?
Do you need some advice on HR areas that are specific to your business?
Are you feeling like COVID-19 has changed the way you interact with your employees?
Then MPAQ is here to help.
MPAQ members can now access a new member service providing a free HR consultation of up to 2 hours per member with one of our dedicated HR team members. The consultation can be used to work through the many different aspects of HR in your business that you may be uncertain of or need further clarity on to reduce the risks to your business. Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Employment contracts
- Awards and paying staff – including plumbing, clerical and building and constructions awards
- Policies and procedures
- Performance management issues
- Terminating staff
- Workplace obligations – superannuation, work cover, payroll tax, etc.
- Taking on apprentices
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination information and/or training
- Training specific to the member's business in relation to HR
The outcomes following this consultation could be:
- Revised employment contract terms
- Greater understanding of Award provisions and wage rates
- Clearer process for underperformance
- Implemented policies suitable to the business
- Superannuation clarity
The specific outcomes of your HR Health Check consultation will depend on the needs of you and your business. Our team will work with you on the HR obligations for your business.
To access this new member service, please click here and complete the detailed HR Health Check form or contact the MPAQ Workplace Relations team on 07 3273 0800.