MPAQ Privacy Statement
Your personal information and credit related personal information is important and the following details how we can collect, use, hold and disclose such information.
In using any product, services and applications issued by or providing information/data to a member of Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland you hereby consent to the terms detailed in the Privacy and Credit Information Management Policies in relation to the collection, storage and use of such information/data by Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland.
The members of Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland are bound by the Privacy Act and will endeavour to protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. These principles govern how we can collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information.
2. Credit Information Management Policy
Our handling of credit related personal information is mainly regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (‘CR Code’). Our Credit Information Management Policy explains how we manage your credit related personal information.
Download a copy of our Credit Information Management Policy in full.
3. Contact Us
You can contact us at:
- Telephoning: 07 3273 0800
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Writing to us at: PO BOX 419, Acacia Ridge, QLD, 4110
4. The Privacy Compliance Officer and Credit Information Officer of Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland can also be contacted in relation to privacy and credit related personal information concerns via the above details.
For more information about privacy and credit related personal information in general, you can visit the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au