Who We Are
The Master Plumbers' Association of Queensland (MPAQ) is the peak industry body representing plumbing contractors throughout Queensland, from sole operators through to medium sized plumbing businesses and large contracting firms.
Who We Serve
Our members are individuals or companies engaged in the installation of Gas, Water Reticulation and Irrigation Systems, Fire Protection Services, Heating and Cooling, Mechanical Services/Air Conditioning Systems, Sanitary Disposal, Drainage, Metal Roofing, Wall Cladding and other Plumbing Services.
By offering our services our objective is to protect Community Health and the Environment through Professional Plumbing Services.
How We Serve
Advancing the plumbing services industry through policy development, representation and the provision of specialist training, advice, products and services.
To drive professionalism in the plumbing and gas industry to our members' advantage.
The peak industry body driving strong and sustainable members by providing quality services and support.
- We respect our members, stakeholders and each other
- We put ourselves in our customer’s shoes
- We go that extra mile to provide great customer service
- We take ownership of our decisions
- There is individual and collective responsibility
- We are open and transparent
- We are trustworthy
- We achieve results through working closely together
- Our team is our strongest asset
- Collaboration is key to us achieving our goals
- We want to be the best at what we do
- We constantly look for ways to improve what we do
- We promote safe business practices in our industry
The Association is governed by a Council elected every two years. Life and Meritorious Service Members are acknowledged for their long standing involvement and dedication given freely to the Association and the industry.
MPAQ is proud to be a member of the World Plumbing Council and Master Plumbers Australia and New Zealand.