Who We Are
The Master Plumbers' Association of Queensland (MPAQ) is the peak industry body representing plumbing contractors throughout Queensland, from sole operators through to medium sized plumbing businesses and large contracting firms.
Who We Serve
Our members are individuals or companies engaged in the installation of Gas, Water Reticulation and Irrigation Systems, Fire Protection Services, Heating and Cooling, Mechanical Services/Air Conditioning Systems, Sanitary Disposal, Drainage, Metal Roofing, Wall Cladding and other Plumbing Services.
By offering our services our objective is to protect Community Health and the Environment through Professional Plumbing Services.
How We Serve
Advancing the plumbing services industry through policy development, representation and the provision of specialist training, advice, products and services.
To develop, grow and prosper.
The peak industry body providing high quality services and support, delivering growth and prosperity to members.
- We respect our members, stakeholders and each other
- We put ourselves in our customer’s shoes
- We go that extra mile to provide great customer service
- We take ownsership of our decisions
- There is individual and collective responsibility
- We are open and transparent
- We are trustworthy
- We achieve results through working closely together
- Our team is our strongest asset
- Collaboration is key to us achieving our goals
- We want to be the best at what we do
- We look constantly look for ways to improve what we do
The Association is governed by a Council elected every two years. Life and Meritorious Service Members are acknowledged for their long standing involvement and dedication given freely to the Association and the industry.
MPAQ is proud to be a member of the World Plumbing Council.